W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS PORTAL
Happy Birthday Momo-chan!!
6.3.11 • 6.3.11 • 0 comments
Today, she is having her 19th birthday (yay!)
wow momo, you're 19 years old but you still look like a high school student!
Wish you all the best momo *wink

Labels: , , , ,



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • Kiss me Aishiteru『Kiss me 愛してる』- ℃-ute
  • Heroine ni Narouka + Confession
  • Happy Belated Birthday KAITO ^^;
  • Late, late, and forgot! *
  • @BUONOfacts
  • Tutorial 2 - Stroking
  • Tutorial 1 - Blending Mode
  • 11022011
  • I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS
  • Happy Belated 2nd Birthday Luka!