2011/03/27

Award


I got an award from Hulwana Dalili
Thanks dear ^^
Well there are some rules that actually I don't really like to do it but farewell..

1. Memberikan ucapan terimakasih dan menaruh link yang memberikan award
2. Ceritakan sedikit mengenai diri kamu
3. Berikan award ini kepada 8 teman blogger yang kamu pingin
4. Jangan lupa untuk menghubungi mereka juga ( lewat Buku Tamu atau Kolom komentar )

1. Already up there
2. Me.. a lazy girl who likes drawing, reading comics, fangirling (?), and editing Pictures. I'm 16 y.o even though I'm already in 2nd grade of high school and now going to 3rd grade. Please pray for my progress in drawing skill, study, and editing pictures + blog. :D
3. Hmm I have no ideaaa~
Chara
Seki
Jessie
Adilah
Kurozero
Dwinny
Hmm I only get those people. I don't really have many friends ^^;
4. Right away

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © Cyaa's Wonderland. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP