W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS FLAVOR
11022011
11.2.11 • 11.2.11 • 0 comments
This is my 100th post in this blog (Applause!!)
And from this post, I officially change my blog name to "Polka •"!
There will be a lot of changes for this blog, the first one is the theme, kind of hard to change it ^^;
And then I'll change my banner and some videos in this blog.
And next, I'll celebrate my kiriban later on, when I reach 100000 PV.
It's may take a long time though.

Well, thank you for still watching my blog and follow all the updates.
Feel free to comment!

Labels:



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • I'M TOTALLY SERIOUS
  • Happy Belated 2nd Birthday Luka!
  • Art Award ♥
  • Tutorials?
  • Akemashite! Year of rabbit!
  • Award Again!
  • Award
  • Happy Birthday KAGAMINE-tachi!
  • Late Update and Hiatus
  • You kNow Me?