W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS FLAVOR
Happy Belated 2nd Birthday Luka!
31.1.11 • 31.1.11 • 0 comments
Happy Belated 2nd Birthday Luka!
I'm so sorry because I forgot if yesterday was Luka's birthday ^^;
Well to apologize myself I've finished one of my drawing that containing Luka.
Hope every one enjoy it! ^w^

You can found the PV here.

Labels: , , ,



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • Art Award ♥
  • Tutorials?
  • Akemashite! Year of rabbit!
  • Award Again!
  • Award
  • Happy Birthday KAGAMINE-tachi!
  • Late Update and Hiatus
  • You kNow Me?
  • Stick It!
  • I Want To Say The Word Somehow 「何となく言ってみたい言葉」 - Va...