W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS PORTAL
New theme on progress..
30.4.13 • 30.4.13 • 0 comments
Yerp, seems like everyone are confused with my disappearance *or may be not*
But actually, I've been working on both this blog and college tasks.
I can say the progress is about 70% *w*
Wait a little longer guys, I've prepared a lot of new posts for you~
And did anyone find out the blog's name changed back to "Cyaa's Wonderland"?
I just love the name and I'll use it 'til the end of my life *lol*

Ja, mata ne~ *chu*

Labels:



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • 2013, renewing or not?
  • Kanashiki Heaven『悲しきヘブン』 - ℃-ute
  • Now loading…SKY!! - sphere
  • Kaze wo Atsumete 『風をあつめて』 - sphere
  • "Daisuki" no Imi wo Oshiete yo 『「大好き」の意味を教えてよ』 - ℃...
  • Super Noisy Nova - sphere
  • Confession of Self-minded Princess
  • World is Mine 「ワールドイズマイン」 - Hatsune Miku
  • Boy - Apink [color-coded]
  • Up in the Sky 『하늘 높이』 - Apink ft. Yong Junhyung [c...