W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS FLAVOR
2013, renewing or not?
4.2.13 • 4.2.13 • 0 comments
Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I change my layout right?
I was thinking to change it but really I don't know should I or shouldn't I?
Give me your advice on the comment box on the right sidebar and also participate on the poll.
Thank you for everyone who willing to help me ;A;

Cyaao~

Labels:



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • Kanashiki Heaven『悲しきヘブン』 - ℃-ute
  • Now loading…SKY!! - sphere
  • Kaze wo Atsumete 『風をあつめて』 - sphere
  • "Daisuki" no Imi wo Oshiete yo 『「大好き」の意味を教えてよ』 - ℃...
  • Super Noisy Nova - sphere
  • Confession of Self-minded Princess
  • World is Mine 「ワールドイズマイン」 - Hatsune Miku
  • Boy - Apink [color-coded]
  • Up in the Sky 『하늘 높이』 - Apink ft. Yong Junhyung [c...
  • I Got You - Apink [color-coded]