2013/05/04

「いらっしゃい!」- {Welcome!}

Heyho!
Notice something different?
I guess it's a total make up yeap -w-

Welcome to the new theme of Cyaa's Wonderland *dance*
The header features Hong Yookyung from A Pink >w< know her?
Yes she was 'out' from the group for an unclear reason.
She's my bias so... I just can't help crying ;A;

And so.. the theme is actually a bit raw and I'm still working on some page
Hope it will finished asap ;)
And remember? I once said that I want to re-post those lyric that wasn't really accurate ne
And now I've reached half of them *YAY*
My work gone faster since I could read the kanji recently *hellyea*

Well, that's all actually..
Please do leave a comment on the comment box since I'm feeling lonely lately *sabishii*
Thanks for supporting me 'til now!
Mata ne <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © Cyaa's Wonderland. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP