W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS FLAVOR
Mascot
17.5.11 • 17.5.11 • 0 comments
Hello everyone
Let's greet my new mascot for this blog!


I haven't make a name for her, is there anyone want to suggest it?
Just comment in this post or comment on my shoutbox.
I'll make this mascot as web's banner next on. ;D

Labels: ,



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • MR. TAXI - 少女時代 (SNSD)
  • Poll Result 1
  • Award
  • Suzuki Airi Series 3
  • Suzuki Airi Series 2
  • Poll 5 days left!
  • Suzuki Airi Series 1
  • How much I fed up with G6 -_-
  • Award
  • Love like candy floss - Tokyo Girls' Style