W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS PORTAL
Award
5.4.11 • 5.4.11 • 0 comments
Got this from Chara-chi
The rule is I have to give this to one of my friend and I don't know to whom should I give this?
And I decided to choose Naa, she got a simple but have a nice color combination.
Congrats!

Labels: ,



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • Love like candy floss - Tokyo Girls' Style
  • Award :D
  • Hello!Project Kids Rank - March
  • Spring is here - Sphere
  • Another Award
  • Award
  • Update - New Features!
  • Tutorial 3 - Rendering
  • Meaningful Day
  • Heroine ni Narou ka!「ヒロインになろうか!」 - Berryz工房