2010/11/28

Late Update and Hiatus

Minna-chan!!
Sorry for this month because I have to go to my father's house in Bali so it's hard to find the internet service here.
Honestly, Inow I'm addicted with hello!project idols, so I really confused should I put their lyrics here but I think there is a very complete lyric web of that agency.
Then, is there anything I can do for it?
Well I do have prepare for another vocaloid lyric but it's hard to correct the romaji translation ^^;
And I also want to give some special present for the twin but I can't >.<
Well may be I'll just put their popular songs here :D
And for spoiler, me and my friend will make a blog that contains our vocaloid lyric romanisation(?). I hope it will be a complete and nice blog ^^

So, please wait for my other postings ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © Cyaa's Wonderland. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP