W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS FLAVOR
Happy Birthday LUKA!
30.1.10 • 30.1.10 • 0 comments

Now it's Luka's Birthday!
Luka released on January 30th last year so it's her 1st birthday!
Since it's her birthday, I'll give you recommendation of Luka's songs.
And also I have a special gift for Luka!

















Labels: , , ,



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • When the First Love Ends「初めての恋が終わる時」 - Hatsune Mik...
  • Celluloid - Hatsune Miku
  • NNC's Theme Poll
  • Ignition - Megurine Luka
  • ACUTE - KAITO, Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka
  • Vocaloid Character - Megurine Luka 「巡音ルカ」
  • Packaged - Hatsune Miku
  • Sweetiex2 - Hatsune Miku
  • Blossom Cloudy 「花曇」 - Kagamine Len
  • Vocaloid Character - Kagamine Rin and Len 「鏡音リン・レン...