2020/05/30

Hello 2020!

皆さーん!お久しぶり!
How are you guys? It has come to 2020 now and this blog is already coming to its 10th year? Can you believe that.Although I want to apologize for abandoning it about a year last year (I really left it for the whole 2019 lol) but now I have some times back to manage this and doing some minor changes.
  • Did some minor change on main theme. I was thinking to change it fully but I guess I'm already used to this one so I'm keeping it. I just edit a bit so it has a more eye friendly color (though I still keeping the blinding pink hahaha so sorry)
  • The ugly link bar is also revamped to a simple one. I'm sorry you guys have to go with my experiment with css code. I finally gave up and go along with a user friendly one.
  • Finally finished making Lyric Directory Page! It was once made only for vocaloid songs. Now that I made lots of other artists I put them all in one directory that will lead you to the respective artists. For now I only made 4 of them and I will update them in the future!
After Buono! and C-ute disbandment, I really gave up on Jpop thus I don't have the motivation to do any romanization. But I guess, it really helps me a lot to encounter new words and helps me grow so here I am. I'm also thinking to add more translation to work on both my Japanese and English so please bear with me a little more. I'm really cherishing the moments I had here and let this be a sweet time capsule for me.
以上!
ps: you guys must watch this rerun of Buono!'s concert! It's time limited so don't waste your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © Cyaa's Wonderland. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP