2014/02/01

Hello 2014!

皆様こんにちは!Cyaaです。
It's been a long long time not posting about myself, eh? Did people miss me? /slapped/
Okay sorry for being random. I actually want to keep this blog active but since I don't know what to do, I edited the old posts instead. Did anyone notice it? I add all the kanji and color code it when I could. It's fun though to rearrange everything and they look neat.

What I've been through this year? Well right now I'm in the middle of a big project (personal though). Wanna know what is it?
I'm trying to make my own agenda! ((YAAAY))
Because I make it myself, I can layout and put everything that I like in it. I'm also making it for my two besties X) The main theme is no other than A Pink! The current cutest korean girl group o v o I always missed the time to order their season greetings and my mom didn't allow me that's why.. /sobs in a corner/ I always want cute things from them like really. Now I want to make it myself then with my own style B)
Want a bit sneak peek?



Oops stop there!
I'll remain the rest as secret because.. well they're for private use only.


So until this year I'm still waiting for a new banner made by my friend (yes hand-drawn ♥w♥) and I hope it'll be finished soon ;w; And looks like I won't change this theme for a while. Two weeks from now I'll be back to my campus life and I hope my nihongo will be much better and I can romanized more lyrics easily or even put the translation! (well I hope) But I still hate the condition where I can't have korean class this semester /sobs/ Isn't it cool to master both of the language? *Q*

That's a bit update from the girl who still want to become an idol but lack of permission from parents me. Let's face this year cheerfully! Hwaiting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © Cyaa's Wonderland. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP