W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS FLAVOR
Updating Time!
7.9.11 • 7.9.11 • 0 comments
Recently I saw the lyric from the old times and I found a lot of mistakes and also broken video. (TwT)
So I'm updating all of them (seriously, ALL OF THEM). OTL
Of course, it'll take a lot of time so I'll do it slowly~
To see the updated lyrics, go to the lyric's directory up there ↑↑ (or simply click here).
Sorry for the inconvenience! ^^

And don't forget, the lyrics are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you want to post it on your blog or web etc., please ask me for permission!!

Thank you~♥

Labels:



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • The Continuance of The Dream 「夢の続き」 - Hatsune Miku...
  • Meltdown 「炉心融解」 - Kagamine Rin
  • Future Stream - sphere
  • LET・ME・DO!! - sphere
  • Natsu DAKARA! 『夏ダカラ!』 - Buono!
  • Poll Result 3
  • OK - B1A4
  • Happi x5
  • Poll Result 2
  • Only You - Morning Musume