2012/04/14

Final Exam Ahead

Konbanwaaa~
It's quite long right since my last post? ヽ(;▽;)ノ
I've been too busy with my senior year since final exam is heading up! ( ;´Д`)
The final exam starts this Monday (04/16) so I beg your prayer for me so I can face them without problems. (Aamiin)


  • And since I've been too busy and prefer simplicity, may be I'd change the theme of this blog to Blogger's new template.
    It's more compatible for my iPod and I'll learn more how to conquer those new codes XP
    So I'm sorry if some features disappeared or not functioning like before.
  • May be this blog will be painted with K-Pop too since I'm listening to it more then J-Pop nowadays (^^;;
    And may be I'll post some demo of me and my friends covering dances or songs (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    Therefore, please keep loving this blog!
  • Anyway I'm thinking to make my tumblr for spazzing about Airi and other artists. Please help me since I'm still newbie on tumblr XP
    Follow me here (^з^)-☆


Sorry for my lack of English ^^;
See you all on 19th! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


This is my first demo ever (with my friends) I know it wasn't that good but I appreciate it if you watch it. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    © Cyaa's Wonderland. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP