W ☼ N ☽ E R L A N D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS LYRICS PORTAL
Braces.. It hurts T^T
16.10.11 • 16.10.11 • 0 comments
Recently my mom took me to the dentist and put braces on me..
It really hurts after 2 hours DX



right now i'm suffering it TwT hope it'll getting better soon~

Labels:



PASTFUTURE
☼ WONDERLAND ☽
My vision is aiming for the sun but my heart is attached with the moon. Can't decide whether chase the sun or embrace the moon.

HIDING UNDER THE ALNWICK ROSE



☼ OTHERS ☽


☼ SHOUT BOX ☽

*I'm also accepting request here!


☼ BLOG ARCHIVE ☽

  • Poll Result 4
  • Idai na Chikara wo! 『偉大な力を!』 - ℃-ute
  • Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko 『世界一HAPPYな女の子』 - ℃-u...
  • Updating Time!
  • The Continuance of The Dream 「夢の続き」 - Hatsune Miku...
  • Meltdown 「炉心融解」 - Kagamine Rin
  • Future Stream - sphere
  • LET・ME・DO!! - sphere
  • Natsu DAKARA! 『夏ダカラ!』 - Buono!
  • Poll Result 3